A Little Something Lovely - No. 8

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I watched this "big boy" as he hit the jackpot, when he found the Buckeyes blooming. They have loads of flowers and he gorged himself on God's provision. What a good day for him!











Keep an eye out for your blessings today!

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
I will send you such a blessing... Leviticus 25:21

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine


Join me over at:
From My Front Porch to Yours
Share Your Cup
Shabby Art Boutique
French Country Cottage
The Charm of Home
Nancherrow
Romantic Home
Thoughts from Alice
Found and Forged
Dwellings-Heart of Your Home
Inspiration Monday
The Scoop
Home Stories A to Z
Cozy Little House
Beyond the Picket Fence
Coastal Charm
DIY by Design
Ivy & Elephants
Savvy Southern Style
Work It Wednesday
Treasure Hunt Thursday
Share Your Cup
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious



2 comments:

  1. Oh that sweet little heart rock really was such a blessing for me this morning. thank you for sharing it. I don't normally read the NIV and I had to google this translation. I love to see verses from differing translations. While they almost always say the same thing...sometimes a particular wording just makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a lot of those big boys in our yard this year and they certainly are fun to watch! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.