Burlap Bunting with a "Thankful" Message

Saturday, November 15, 2014

I am thankful.

As much as I enjoy Christmas, I believe that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It's all about being thankful to God for His blessings and provisions, gathering up and loving on those He has given us, whether family or friend, and enjoying delicious food.
I created a burlap bunting with a "thankful" message that hangs over my fireplace. It was a quick and easy project. I simply cut triangles from burlap, stenciled the letters on with craft paint and then hot glued the burlap to vintage seam binding. Taa Daa!
 I used old mouthpieces from band instruments that I picked up at a flea market as my anchors to hold the bunting.






Be thankful!

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:19-20

Wishing you God's Best,

Elaine



Join me over at:

Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday
Funky Junk
Still Saturday
The Big Reveal 
Amaze Me Monday
Thoughts from Alice 
Vintage Inspiration Party
Tweak It Tuesday
Savvy Southern Style
Coastal Charm
Work it Wednesday
Friday's Unfolded
Inspire Me Please
The Inspiration Gallery
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
Wonderland and Company
Treasure Hunt Thursday

5 comments:

  1. Thankfulness is a good thing now, and it will certainly be forever and ever, both here and in heaven through eternity.. I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is truly faithful and his steadfast love never ceases. Thanks for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely and I love the creative way you held it up too! I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very charming decorations, and perfect for Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, it is simplistic beauty! I love the use of the mouth pieces too. Thanks for sharing with SYC. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.