Simple Vintage Centerpiece

Friday, July 25, 2014

Simple always works! All you need are flowers, either homegrown or purchased, and a few vintage bottles and jars.

I've used basic sunflowers (a gift from one of my sweet sisters - I have three) and an old glass coffee jar...
 which has great detail and lots of character.
When I bought it, it came with this zinc jar lid. I'm not sure if it is original, but they've been together for 20 years or longer. I'm not about to separate them now!
I've placed the arrangement on an aged, chippy, beveled glass square (a gift from one of my other sweet sisters). I use this all the time and it works with everything! I love the way it reflects whatever is being displayed.
I've added a few vintage bottles just for fun!
Here is the final product. Vintage... simple... easy... and perfect! 

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
My help comes from the Lordthe Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:2

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine

Join me over at:
Shabbilicious




 

3 comments:

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.