A Little Something Lovely... No 4

Friday, June 27, 2014

I was out picking veggies one evening this week and found this little guy hanging out in my asparagus. I was bent down looking for cucumbers and when I turned around he was right there, eye ball to eye ball, watching me. At first he startled me, within inches of my face, and then when he didn't flee I realized this was probably his first trip from the nest and he was too weak and scared to flee. Bless his heart! His mama was standing guard and throwing a fit to distract me. Bless her heart, too! 
Baby Mockingbird
Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:
"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9

Wishing you God's best,
Elaine

Join me over at:
Fishtail Cottage
Rooted in Thyme
Amaze Me Monday
Funday Monday 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.