Vintage Glass & Spring Flowers

Saturday, March 22, 2014


I believe we are all thankful to see Spring arriving. I've been using small vintage glass containers to hold flowers and thought I would share a few ideas with you.

Here I have a small jelly jar (I think - if you know differently please leave me a message). It still has its lid which I love.
Aren't these just the sweetest little flowers you've ever seen? I nabbed them from the side of the road.
This is an old old Soda Water bottle that my dad passed on to me! The neck is broken but it still holds water. Lucky me!

I've placed them on a vintage glass tray. I know it's old because my wedding cake sat on this tray and I know how long ago that was! It belonged to my mom and there is no telling where it came from.
This is an old spice jar. I have a set of 6 with glass stoppers and I use them everywhere.
I hope you have a chance to get out today and pick some flowers. Then look through your junk (I know you have some) and find some new/old flower vases.

Here's a Heart Rock for your Pocket:

See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. Song of Songs 2:11-12


Wishing you God's best,
Elaine

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Sundays at Home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the opportunity! I enjoy being a part of your link party!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Please leave a message.